At VTC Offshore, we're on a mission to set the standard for independent verification and advisory services. If you're ready to be a part of a dynamic team dedicated to technical and operational audits, ISO certification advisory, investigations and leadership, we want to hear from you.
Why Choose VTC Offshore?
- Leaders in Verification: As a leading verification company, we take pride in our role in ensuring safety and compliance.
- Technical Expertise: Your technical background is highly valued at VTC Offshore. Your knowledge and skills will contribute to our practical approach to verifications and advisory services.
- Global Impact: Join us in making a difference worldwide. We perform verifications and provide advisory services both locally and internationally
What We're Looking For:
- Experienced Consultants: If you have a track record of in technical and operational audits, ISO certification advisory, or investigations, we want to hear from you.
- Passion : We seek individuals who share our dedication to ensuring the highest standards of safety and quality.
- Team Players: Collaboration is key at VTC Offshore. Join a team of industry experts who work together to achieve remarkable results.
We are looking for experienced Engineers that are interested in working part-time.
We are especially looking for experienced Subsea Engineers, that are interested in working part-time.
How to Apply:
Ready to take your career to the next level with VTC Offshore?
Send us your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and passion for the industry. We're excited to review your application and potentially welcome you to our team.