- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- Information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via our Contact Form
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Contact you via submitted info (email, phone)
- Improve site user experience through the use analytical cookies from Google Analytics, to collect user statistics. Stored data is used to improve content and user experience.
If you agree, we may also share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- European Drilling
How do we store your data?
For all Google Analytics 4 properties, the default retention time for data including conversions is 14 months.
Form submissions are sent securely from a site visitor’s browser to Webflow’s servers over HTTPS. Webflow's servers are hosted on the Amazon Web Services cloud within the United States. All database servers are isolated from the public internet via Amazon’s Virtual Private Cloud, and access to servers is controlled under strict security protocols. All form submission data is stored in an encrypted database.
A copy of the form submission is sent to our email address, which is securely stored in our email archive.
We will keep your Form submission data for approximately three years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing form submissions in our website and email service archive. You may at any time ask us to delete stored form submission data.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
By using this website, you consent to process data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics.
Alternatively you can prevent Google's cookie generated collection of data, referring to your use of the website (incl. your IP address), plus the processing of the data, by downloading and installing the browser-plugin, which you can find here.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential – These items are required to enable basic website functionality. Essential cookies are always active.
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – These items help the website operator understand how its website performs, how visitors interact with the site, and whether there may be technical issues. This storage type usually doesn’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website informs you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com