Our company management system describes the approach to managing our business excellence. This also includes excellence in quality, health, safety and environmental matters.
We are committed to the development and continuous improvement of our management system.
Quality and sustainability is our top priority, and by focusing on continuous improvement of our work processes, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients.
Vision, Goal and Values
VTC Offshore AS has a vision to become a premier provider of independent verification services, known for high competence, efficient way of working and reliable delivery.
We aim to be a leader in our industry in service quality, technical expertise and project execution.
We provide an attractive service, where our employees contribute to added value for the customer.
Our company values are stated in PASIFIC:
At VTC Offshore, our principles are not just words on paper – they're a way of life.
Our company values are formed in the acronym PASIFIC, serving as the compass that steers us toward excellence.
P - PREPARED AND POSITIVE
A - ATTITUDE AND AIMS
S - SAFETY FIRST
I - INFORM AND INCLUDE
F - FOCUSED AND FORESIGHTED
I - INTERESTED
C - COOPERATION AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
These values aren't just what we believe in – they're what we live by. With PASIFIC guiding us, we navigate challenges, opportunities, and continually raise the bar for ourselves and our industry.
Our Quality Policy:
- We will develop an appropriate management system, which forms the framework for our business. This will take care of important quality, environmental and safety aspects in our daily work.
- We are committed to establishing and continuously improving a Quality system and use this to achieve set goals and results.
- We want to appear as an attractive partner, which contributes to value creation and a safe and efficient operation for our customers.
- We will measure our results and use our experiences to improve our methods, systems, and competence.
- We will satisfy applicable requirements, such as customer requirements or requirements in laws and regulations.
Our HSE policy:
The Company's Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) system is based on commitment and dedication from all employees.
The company's employees will, in attitude and behaviour, show consideration for the protection of health, environment, and safety during the performance of all activities.
The company will continuously work to reduce risks and hazards to the environment, as well as the health and safety of the employees.
This means that the HSE policy:
Shall be implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization.
Commits the company to meet all relevant requirements.
Preventive measures shall be carried out to prevent situations that could create hazards to life, health, environment, and property.