We are VTC Offshore, an independent verification company that takes pride in ensuring the highest standards of safety, quality, and compliance in the energy sectors, with a primary focus on the dynamic world of oil and gas. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond the offshore realm, as we also offer ISO advisory services to onshore construction and industrial companies, creating a holistic approach to industry success.
We emphasize that the management system and procedures are designed to fit the purpose and that the organization complies with this, further we evaluate the technical integrity of equipment and systems. The interaction between human, organizational and technical barriers are all factors which form the basis for the reviews. Ensuring safe and efficient operation and within required standards, criteria, and legislation.
We have gained a reputation for delivering value through:
- Safety improvement; by early detection and prevention of safety hazards
- Cost reduction: by pinpointing areas of concern at an early stage and by visualising solutions to comply with rules,regulations, and contract
- Providing priorities for the organisation early in the project lifecycle
- Well prepared and optimized acceptance testing, based on historical data and competent personnel
- Provision of early visibility and confidence for stakeholders
- Online reporting, by providing documentation and continuous follow-up
Our independent audits and verifications will help your company to identify, monitor and follow up potential safety risks and deviations. A set of "new eyes" might be able to pinpoint areas of improvement that normally would go under the radar using internal resources.
VTC Offshore has a well proven methodology for conducting our audits and verifications where we emphasize the interaction between technical integrity, organisation and human factors.
By performing risk-based audits, we will increase your possibility to receive an early warning of decreasing performance, and let you take the required actions before an incident occurs.
We use PAR-Management™ to trend the results and follow up safety performance over time.
Our company management system describes the approach to managing our business excellence.This also includes excellence in quality, health, safety and environmental matters. We are committed to the development and continuous improvement of our management system.
Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on continuous improvement of our work processes, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients.